Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive Native Instruments Manufacturer Focus Sale where you can save up to 93% on plugins and bundles.
The sale is valid on a selection of NI plugins, including the KOMPLETE bundle. Also, on different upgrades. So not the entire NI catalog.
Plugin Boutique has only a fraction of the Native Instruments portfolio. But what they have from Native Instruments is currently in an exclusive sale with up to 93% OFF discounts.
You can find an excellent 93% OFF deal on the popular, almost-vintage FM8 FM Synthesizer plugin. Reaktor 6 is also on sale for 80€, the lowest price so far and also various effects, including Raum and Replica XT delay. The following products are on sale:
- FM8 FM Synthesizer: 10€ instead of 149€ (93% OFF)
- Massive wavetable Synthesizer: 46€ instead of 149€ (69% OFF)
- Supercharger GT compressor: 26€ instead of 69€ (62% OFF)
- Reaktor 6 modulator Synthesizer: 80€ instead of 199€ (59% OFF)
- Crush FX effects plugins: 34€ instead of 69€ (50% OFF)
- Mod Pack effects plugins: 34€ instead of 69€ (50% OFF)
- Replika XT delay: 34€ instead of 69€ (50% OFF)
- Battery 4 drum sampler: 104€ instead of 199€ (49% OFF)
- Driver multi-fx: 26€ instead of 49€ (49% OFF)
- Transient master dynamic processor: 26€ instead of 49€ (49% OFF)
- Raum reverb: 26€ instead of 49€ (49% OFF)
- East Asia Kontakt Player library: 57€ instead of 99€ (45% OFF)
- Monark Synthesizer (Reaktor Player) : 57,95€ instead of 99€ (45% OFF)
- The Grandeur Piano Kontakt Player library: 57,95€ instead of 99€ (45% OFF)
- Una Corda Piano Kontakt Player library: 93,54€ instead of 149€ (38% OFF)
- Various Komplete bundles and upgrades (up to 30% OFF)
The Native Instruments Manufacturer Focus Sale runs until August 31, 2023. The plugins are available in VST, VST3, AU, and AAX for macOS (Intel + native Apple Silicon) and Windows.
More information here: Plugin Boutique