For a limited time, you can save 89% OFF on the SSL Guitarstrip & Harrison Consoles AVA Bass Flow Bundle with two audio processing plugins.
You can nail your guitar sound with the comprehensive Guitarstrip from SSL and perfect your low end with AVA Bass Flow.
SSL Guitarstrip is your new go-to processor for electric, acoustic and bass guitars. Providing 4 carefully tailored guitar processing modules, Guitarstrip is packed with useful tools for crafting the perfect guitar tone at both the pre-mix and mixing stages.
- 4 carefully tailored guitar processing modules – packed with useful tools for crafting the perfect guitar tone
- add drive and grit to DI signals and electrify your acoustic recordings – two classic analogue tube amp drive emulations, including harmonic tone-shaping controls
- tame levels and add punch with the compressor module with 5 preset compressor responses.
- intuitive phase correction between your guitar amp recording and pedalboard DI
- easy-to-use 3-Band channel EQ and filter
AVA Bass Flow
AVA-BF is a channel strip plugin designed for mixing bass. It contains 4 routable processing elements and a master section with input, output, and routing controls.
The elements included are:
- Bass Character – A unique 2-band EQ that tracks the pitch of bass notes and allows for boosting or cutting the harmonics within the spectrum of the instrument.
- Spectral Bass Compressor with 6 control bands
- Equalizer – An intuitive 5-band EQ with two additional filter bands and a wide variety of band shapes.
- Chorus – A creative effect that can be used to boost presence or to add motion to a bass signal.
SSL Guitarstrip & Harrison Consoles AVA Bass Flow Bundle is now on sale with an 89% OFF discount until September 4th, 2023. It runs as a VST, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin on macOS (Intel + native Apple Silicon) and Windows.
Available at my partner