For a limited time, you can save 75% OFF on the XILS-Lab PolyKB III plugin, an authentic emulation of the rare French Polykobol 2 Synthesizer.
The regular price is $199; until August 30, you can buy the plugin for only $49 at APD.
The PolyKB III captures the sound and spirit of the legendary RSF PolyKobol 2 polyphonic synthesizer, including its most revolutionary feature: Morphing analog Oscillators.
XILS-Lab PolyKB III
The PolyKB III is more than just an emulation of this iconic, rare French analog Synthesizer. It gives you all the features of the original hardware and on top modern features not available in the hardware.
- 3 aliasing-free morphing multi-wave oscillators: from triangle to pulse, through saw.
- 2 creamy 4-pole multimode self-oscillating ODF filters
- 3 loopable envelopes
- 2 MIDI syncable LFOs
- MIDI syncable sample and hold
- hardwired macro modulation matrix
- user macro modulation matrix
- vintage effects (
- poly sequencer with 128 steps including TranceGate sequencer and phrase player
- arpeggiator (mono/poly)
- per voice VoiceXY modulator
- per voice SpaceXY spatalizer
- six Mono/Unison/Poly playing modes with up to 16 voices of polyphony
- all parameters are MIDI controllable via your DAW or an external controller.
XILS-Lab PolyKB III Synthesizer is available now for $49 instead of $199 until August 30th, 2023. It runs as a VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin on macOS (Intel + native Apple Silicon) and Windows.
More information here: APD